The Weekly Report
Join our list of over 4,000 Minnesota manufacturers, business leaders, and policy makers who receive The Weekly Report.
Interested in sponsoring the Weekly Report? Visit our Advertising and Sponsorship page to learn more.
Have a question about Enterprise Minnesota and The Weekly Report? Contact us.
The Weekly Report Snapshot
January 27, 2020 – “Below the Surface”
The results of our annual State of Manufacturing® survey invariably surprise us by revealing insights from beneath the obvious. By Lynn Shelton, VP of Marketing
The interviewers for the 2020 edition of our State of Manufacturing® (SOM) survey research project—our 12th annual! — won’t make their first calls to Minnesota-based manufacturing executives for a couple months, but we’ve already started positioning the questionnaire. The SOM retains one of America’s top public opinion pollsters to ask small and medium-sized manufacturers what they think of their current business prospects. How do they view the coming year? What are the trends? What circumstances give them concerns and where do they see business opportunities? We think this is the only regional survey of manufacturers in America that uses statistically valid survey methodology to derive relevant and truly accurate results.
Browse our recent newsletters
- January 14, 2020 – The Real Skinny
- January 7, 2020 – Minnesota’s war on “Wage Theft”
- December 16, 2019 – Planning = Results
- December 10, 2019 – Holistic Business Strategy
- December 2, 2019 – Recognizing the Value of HR Professionals
- November 18, 2019 – Mind the GAP
- November 11, 2019 – People and Process
- November 4, 2019 – Strategy for Teams
- October 28, 2019 – Nothing Like Experience
- October 21, 2019 – Use Your People
- October 14, 2019 – Manufacturing’s Grand Enabler
- October 1, 2019 – Tested by Fire