Patricia (Pat) Pearson is a business growth consultant who works with manufacturers throughout the state to help them implement internationally recognized business management systems to drive performance. Pat's wealth of experience in implementing and managing ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 14001 management systems positions her well to help Enterprise Minnesota clients develop best practices and establish a strong foundation for profitable growth.
Prior to joining Enterprise Minnesota, Pat served as director of quality assurance at Harvey Vogel Manufacturing Co. in Woodbury, MN and as vice president of corporate quality at DuFresne Manufacturing in Vadnais Heights, MN. She has also served as an evaluator for the Performance Excellence Network and was a member of its advisory board.
A resident of Woodbury, MN, Pat enjoys spending time with family and friends, outdoor activities, and flower gardening.
- Mini MBA, St. Thomas University
Certifications and Training
- Lead Auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, and AS9100
- Project Management, St. Thomas University
- Six Sigma Black Belt, St. Thomas University
- Trained on the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence