Business development consultant Dick Pedersen brings immense experience and expertise to his clients in southern Minnesota. With his background in executive coaching, product development, product liability management, process development, and manufacturing engineering, Dick helps manufacturing leaders think of the questions they aren’t asking about their business. In addition, Dick also has long served as a facilitator for CEO Councils where he works with manufacturers looking to find the long-term solutions they need to grow.
Prior to joining Enterprise Minnesota, Dick served as director of engineering for Eagle Engineering and Manufacturing, director of operations at Cybex Fitness Manufacturing, director of engineering at Wenger Manufacturing, Vice President of engineering, research, and corporate quality for Jacobson Manufacturing, chief engineer at Farmhand, and director of engineering at RFA Minnesota Engineering.
Dick is a longtime resident of Owatonna and is a member of the Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering.
- Master of Engineering- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural and biological engineering- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
Certifications and Training
- NIST MEP - Professional Business Advisor
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Minnesota
- Professional training in: Strategically Managing Technology, Theory of Constraints, Lean Accounting, Seed Investing as a Team Sport, and Strategic Corporate Coaching Skills.
“I love seeing small manufacturers grow and prosper, which I is why I enjoy what I get to do with Enterprise Minnesota; I get to establish long-term business relationships and see these companies grow along the way.”