Your Business Strategy: On Purpose or by Accident?
What to Expect
Planning without action is futile, but action without planning is fatal. Enterprise Minnesota’s State of Manufacturing® data found that companies using a formal planning process expect an increase in gross revenues and profitability by as much as a 2-to-1 margin over those that don't.
Manufacturing executives will share how putting in place a formal strategic plan has:
- Enhanced their understanding of their company’s competition and how technological advancements will impact their business;
- Provided structure to continuous improvement and leadership development initiatives;
- Deeper integration between your capital planning, budgeting processes and strategic vision; and
- Yielded impressive business growth.
Steve Haarstad, a business growth expert at Enterprise Minnesota, will show you the steps you need to implement a strategic plan, and how you can best sustain your plan over time.
- $200/per attendee (non-manufacturer)
- Manufacturers may register for free by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 612-455-4239
Great River Energy
12300 Elm Creek Blvd.
Maple Grove, MN 55369