How to Embrace, Sustain & Execute Your Company's VisionWednesday, January 15, 2014
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
What to Expect:
- Does your corporate vision include the right combination of strategic mission, values and objectives to help your company compete and grow?
- Are you competing in the right industries?
- Do you know how to create distinct market advantages that will be difficult for competitors to copy or substitute?
- Are your key leaders fully engaged working toward your future?
To answer these timely questions, Mary Connor, a business growth expert at Enterprise Minnesota, will share a high-level blueprint for how manufacturers should approach long range planning. She’ll show you the steps you need to implement a plan, and how you can best sustain your plan over time. In addition, manufacturing CEOs will share how they achieved impressive business results from implementing this failsafe planning process.
Tom Renk, President
Alliant Castings, Winona
Sarah Richards, President & CEO
Jones Metal Products, Mankato
Joel Wittenbraker, President
MacTech, Inc., Red Wing
Mary Connor, Business Growth Consultant
Enterprise Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Early registration on or before January 2 : $89.00 / attendee
- Regular registration starting on January 3 : $119.00 / attendee