Tim Bjorgum is a business growth consultant with a strong track record of helping manufacturing companies improve productivity, organizational effectiveness, and develop staff supervisory skills.
Before joining Enterprise Minnesota in 2008, Tim served as a manufacturing manager for Webb Company in Rosemount, and as a director of manufacturing at GML, Inc. in St. Paul.
Tim regularly speaks at industry events on Training Within Industry (TWI), lean manufacturing, and practical problem solving. Tim is a resident of White Bear Lake and enjoys camping, fishing, hunting, and spending time with his family.
- Coursework in business administration- Minnesota State University, Mankato, Mankato, MN
Certifications and Training
- Lean Gold- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Lean Bronze- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- ISO Certification Delivery
- TWI Instructor- Job Instruction and Job Relations
- Management Training
- Practical Problem Solving
- Lean/Flow Processes
“I have always enjoyed looking at manufacturing problems and identifying new ways to help companies solve them. At Enterprise Minnesota, we are presented with interesting challenges all the time and asked to develop solutions unique to each situation.”